Easy Speedometer Pro v1.98 | 2.3 MB
Use this GPS speedometer with altitude, geo-location, bearing and current time, especially when you are not driving a car but going by bicycle, by train, by boat or even by airplane.
With "HUD" (head up display) turned on you can put your device in front of mirroring glass (of an vehicle) to read the reflected displays.
You can quickly display the current geo-location without the need of an internet connection.
Simple displays but many possible options.
* Speedometer (km/h, mph, kn, m/s), digital and analog
* Analog meter with auto-range that adjusts to the speed, even at very high speeds
* Shows reached maximum speed and average speed
* Personal speed limit alarms (visual AND SOUND)
* HUD ("Head-Up-Display") to reflect and read the display in a window
* Odometer (km, mi, nm, m), 2 counters for current trip and total distance
* Altitude above sea level (m, ft)
* Geo-location (GPS-coordinates in degrees, minutes, seconds)
* accuracy of GPS-signal
* local time
* color change as warning on poor GPS signal
* all components can be turned on separately
* large numbers, depending on number of selected components
* different layouts (skins)
* receive and use collected values such as distance, max and average speed from the basic version of this app ("Kwd Tacho") - Make sure to have the latest update of both apps (version 1.81 or above).
Your device needs a GPS sensor to run this app.
An internet connection is NOT required.
If you are using Android 6.0 or higher you will be asked at app start for the location permission (and not on install). In case you are not asked you may have not allowed location access before. Then you have to go to the app settings of your device and enable the permission under the entry of "Easy Speedo Pro" again.
"Direction" is gray instead when moving very slow (not blinking).
New skin "Gray framed".
Layout and performance improved. Battery consumption is reduced.
Requires Android: 3.2 and up
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed